May - October, 2012 (some positions needed year round).
Volunteers may submit their information online (form is below) or call for a fax/printable version. To speak with a member of our Museum staff regarding additional information, please call 401-849-3990 and ask for Renee Walker-Tuttle.
Volunteers are asked to commit to a minimum of one 3-hour shift a week. Volunteer benefits include a 40% discount in the Museum Gift Shop and Tennis Store, complimentary Museum admission passes and tennis tournament tickets (based on tennis session and availability).
Waiver and Release
For participants 18 years and older, I acknowledge that as a volunteer at the International Tennis Hall of Fame and its related activities, events and programs state that "I am participating knowingly, freely and without compulsion. I am in good health and I am under no disability (except as disclosed separately in writing) which restricts my volunteering."
In consideration of being allowed to participate, I :
- ASSUME all risks for bodily injury;
- WAIVE all claims for bodily injury, property damage or loss arising out of or in any way related to the Event, whether caused by negligence or willful or otherwise:
- RELEASE, hold harmless and promise not to sue the owners, operators, leasors, leasees, licensors, licensees, and their officers, agents, and employees, of property used by or in any way related to the Event with respect to any injury or loss I may suffer by negligence or willful or wanton misconduct;
- GRANT to the owner of the Event and its assignees the right to use my name, likeness and biographical material for the purpose of promoting and advertising the event and for photographing, televising broadcasting and filming the same;
- CONSENT to first aid and medical treatments which may as a result of injury or illness seem reasonably advisable;
- UNDERSTAND this form is not an employment agreement between the volunteer and the International Tennis Hall of Fame.